Thank you for this fun nomination!
Here I go with my questions:
- If society was clipped up Divergent-style and you had to pick a faction, which of these factions would you choose: Truth Seekers (scholars, archaeologists and explorers), Protectors (military and police forces), Aristocracy (leaders and rulers), or Underworld (spies, black-ops units)? I have not yet seen Divergent but I would go with Truth Seekers
- Are you more like Sherlock or Mycroft Holmes? (Be honest and objective! :-P)
- For the library aficionados, what book do you not own that you would like to read again?
The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith
- If you could re-write any pop culture catchphrase, which one would you re-write and what would it mean in its new form? 😉
“that sucks” it would mean that it has suction like the original intent.
- What’s your number one underdeveloped character in a published work? (I mean, who is your favorite character that you wish the author had developed more?)
Peter Parker, Marvel has done tons of work messing this character up.
- Frozen or Rise of the Guardians? Why?
I have not seen either one…but I would guess Frozen so that I could watch it with my young boy.
- Tangled or Brave? Why?
I have no Idea…I have not seen either one.
- Do you prefer birdwatching or stargazing? Why?
Stargazing! I can’t wait to show my little boy how to look at the stars. We could then go out on the deck and stare at God’s creations.
- Favorite Lion King character and song!
I hate to admit this but I have never seen this movie…..sorry.
- When you’re about to leave the house, what’s the first thing you grab?
- Do you prefer the forest, mountains, or ocean?
I love all of them but I would start with the forest.
- Do you sing in the shower?
No….I sing in a mic!
- Gardening or fiber crafts (sewing, knitting, embroidery, crochet) or sports? Favorite sport?
- Do you have a particular official spot where you hang out with friends? (Mine was the library in my hometown. Now it looks like being Barnes&Noble, since it’s close to the university…)
At my home by the BBQ Grill
- Apples, oranges, grapes, or strawberries?
All of them but Apples don’t like me.
Now for the questions!
- Are you a liberal or conservative?
- If you could punch one person in the face and get away with it who would it be?
- If you could have an endless supply of any food what would you get?
- If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
- Who is your hero?
- What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
- What is your pet peeve?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
- What are you the most talented at?
- What do you feel is your biggest flaw?
- If you were just given a yacht what would you name it?
- What is the most outrageous thing you have done for God?
- If you had 24 hours to live what would you do?
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- Who is your favorite comic book hero and why?
And now, I hereby nominate (in no particular order):
The frugal bloger
I will try to add more later